Commercial portrait photography from 2018 - Noel Hillis

Here is a selection of my favourite corporate portrait images from the past 12 months.

John Miu, Chief Operating Officer of ABP (London) Investment Ltd, was photographed for EG magazine.
I am grateful to the editors who commissioned me to produce cover photography for their magazines over the past year. Here are four examples. Stephen Wheeler, CEO of SSE, was photographed for Energy Ireland's Renewable Energy Magazine, Rosalind Carroll, Director of the Residential Tenancies Board (Ireland's Housing Magazine), Paul Toner, Partner and Head of Consulting at KPMG (eolas magazine) and Tara McCarthy, CEO Bord Bia, (Agribusiness magazine).

It was a busy year for conference and event photography and I particularly liked the mood in this portrait of Dalton Philips - CEO of the Dublin Airport Authority, photographed at the Transport Ireland Conference.

Michael McGrath TD, deputy leader of Fianna Fail, was photographed on the plinth at Leinster House, for Eolas magazine.

Dr Katy Hayward is a political sociologist at Queen’s University Belfast and was photographed for Agenda NI magazine. Dr Hawyard, is one of the leading experts on Brexit and in particular how it relates to the border in Ireland. She has had a very busy year!

My favourite "people at work" image of the year is of Jason Bayton from CWSI, photographed at a high level IT meeting. By blending into the background and waiting for just the right moment, I was able to capture this example of pure concentration and communication. 

I found some time during the year to work on my personal photography as well. I really like this image of a gentleman coming out of the enotica, lighting a cigar and taking the dog for a walk - in his pram, along Via Dell Amore. Just another day in the beautiful Tuscan town of Pienza, in central Italy. 

The light and composition all came together for my favourite image of the year, photographed in the CCD in Dublin. A comment on our post modern world, perhaps?

Thank you to all my clients, friends and followers. I'm looking forward to continuing my photographic journey this year.

Comments

Popular Posts