Enjoyable PR shoot on a cold cold day!

As a teenager, the boys’ school soccer team in which I played, used to train regularly with the girls hockey team. On more than one occasion I was on the receiving end of the back of a flying hockey stick or worse, was unable to get out of the way of a high speed hockey ball!

So it was with some trepidation, on a really cold day last week, at the National Hockey Stadium, that I photographed the launch of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles as an official sponsor of Hockey Ireland. I needn’t have worried. Senior Women's International player, Nicci Daly and Alan Sothern, Senior Men's International player really got into the spirit of things and by helping me to overcome my ancient fears, we produced some really strong PR photographs!

My thanks to everyone involved from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Hockey Ireland and Murray Consultants, for making this such an enjoyable shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts