Corporate website photography in Ireland

When I was asked to provide the corporate photography for the new Azurite Consulting website, I was delighted! As I have worked with Azurite founder and CEO Mary T. Tierney, on many occasions in the past, I knew that as with each previous collaboration, this would be fun and inspiring for everyone involved. I was right!

As we were photographing twelve set ups in two locations, a full day of photography was needed. Azurite are based in Shannon, which is on the other side of the country to Dublin, so we teased out the shooting brief over three pre-production meetings via Skype, with Mary T’s marketing and design team, led by Gillian Driver.

On the day - which was a typical west of Ireland, dark and wet one - we worked to a tight brief focusing on creating formal and informal portraits and group shots, capturing images of Mary T. presenting, one on one and team group coaching scenarios as well as numerous detail supporting images.

As expected, the shoot was really enjoyable and the long day passed very quickly. We captured everything that we had set out to photograph and my client was very happy with the result. This is the Azurite website, see what you think.

More examples of my corporate photography are available here 



Comments

Popular Posts