Business Event Photography in Ireland

In the past, photographers seldom got the opportunity to photograph other photographers. Today, everyone is a photographer! While most formal photos I produce at events are duplicated by an army of camera phones standing behind me, it works both ways! Photographing people taking selfies creates great photo moments. 

For me, when documenting any event, capturing the atmosphere is key and here are a few from the last couple of months.







The most difficult image to produce was of Dr. Sarah Jones at Social Media Dublin 2019, who created a brilliant VR image of the conference room (including me!). See above from @virtualsarahj. I felt that the best way to photograph that was to take multiple images and create a montage, which I think captures the atmosphere.

Comments

Popular Posts