Noel Hillis Commercial Photography - some favourite images from the last year

Here is a selection of some of my favourite commercial photography images from 2019.

I have seldom photographed someone who exudes such joy and enthusiasm in their work, as Catherine Fulvio. Catherine is one of Ireland’s favourite chefs and is an Emmy nominee for her TV work. She was photographed teaching a corporate group to bake Irish scones, at her cooking school at Ballyknocken, in Wicklow.

Once again I would like express my gratitude to the editors, who commissioned me to produce cover photography for their magazines during the past year. These included corporate portraits of John Hannigan, CEO of Circle Voluntary Housing, who was photographed for Irelands Housing Magazine, Catherine O'Kelly, Managing Director of Bord Gáis Energy (eolas Magazine) and Pat O'Doherty, CEO of ESB (Energy Ireland's Renewable Energy Magazine).

As a commercial photographer, my work appears on many websites. This year I particularly liked the way that Lauralynn, Irelands Children's Hospice, used my image of their participants in the Women's Mini Marathon in Dublin on their fundraising page.

This portrait of Boyana Achovski, Secretary General of GIE (Gas Infrastructure Europe), was photographed on location at Croke Park, for Agenda NI Magazine.

A key part of my work is producing commercial portraits for Annual Reports. The environmental portraits above, produced for An Bord Pleanala's Annual report, focused on the usage of "Standing desks" in the workplace.

This commercial portrait of Denis O’Sullivan, CEO of Gas Networks Ireland, was commissioned by Energy Ireland and photographed at the Gibson Hotel in Dublin.

Conference photography takes up a large portion of my year. The intense concentration on the face of Dr. Dáithí Downey from Dublin City Council, was captured at Ireland's Housing Conference.

When photographing corporate events, occasionally I get the opportunity to try something innovative. The renowned Irish Choral group Anuna, were photographed, performing at The Lady Chapel in St Patrick's Cathedral lit mainly by candle light. The use of a silent shutter and ridiculously high iso on my camera made this image possible.

Former head teacher at the Education Centre, Brenda McMullan, was photographed for eolas Magazine, at Loughan House Open Centre in Co.Cavan, just before her retirement.

My favourite commercial photograph of the year, is of Aerial Cirque's Ria Murphy, performing at the Now Doctor's Gala event at the Mansion House in Dublin. I particularly like the drama that the colour contrast and composition create in the image.

As always, my thanks to all of my clients, friends and followers.


Comments

Popular Posts